12 Medjool dates
150g roasted (unsalted) almonds
4 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
1-2 tbsp water (more if needed)
Crushed salted peanuts to garnish or coconut if you prefer
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until the mixture comes together. It should be sticky so add more water if required.
- Using hands, roll into balls and place on a tray.
- Roll in the crushed salted peanuts or coconut and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Recipe should make 12-15 balls depending on size.