CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY:
Stretton Clothing is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-10 business days. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within two business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Within New Zealand, all prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and include GST (15% sales tax).
Within Australia and internationally, all prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) or local currency and include GST.
All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason and at any time.
Payment is by way of credit card into our account only.
Once funds have been received and cleared, we will courier your items to your nominated postal address Please note: This must not be a PO Box as couriers only deliver to physical street addresses.
SHIPPING WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
FREE SHIPPING on all Orders over $150 within New Zealand.
All Orders under $150, a $10 Shipping + Handling fee with be charged, for anywhere in New Zealand.
All New Zealand postage is delivered in a signature required courier parcel. Next day delivery where possible. If payment is not received within three working days, items will be returned to stock.
SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA
5-10 working days tracked delivery
FREE SHIPPING on all Orders over $400 to Australia
All orders to Australia - under $400 a $27.50 shipping fee will be applied.
Please note: We do not offer delivery to Australian PO BOX.
Please note: Under the free shipping offer - We only cover the standard delivery of $27.50. The 'Out of Area' charge within Australia will not be covered.
Our courier delivers to most major towns and cities, but there is an extra charge to deliver to any address they classify as 'out of area' in Australia. Please email for a quote - This will not be covered under the free shipping offer.
For all international orders $55 will be charged to your order for shipping.
- Some countries (particularly the United Arab Emirates) are more expensive to ship to - if the courier charge exceeds $55.00 we will contact you to arrange extra payment.
CAN I MARK THIS AS A GIFT/LOWER VALUE?
For legal reasons we cannot declare items as a lower value, as the invoices must read true to the contents of the package and the initial transaction.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE TAX AND DUTIES ON THE SHIPMENT?
Yes, these are not included in your order total and are determined at destination. Any import taxes and customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the consignee. Each country has different thresholds for these charges, we advise you to check with your local customs for full details on any fees/delays that might be incurred. Please note, if a consignment is unable to be delivered due to refusal of these charges, the consignment will be abandoned, find more info here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS:
Stretton Clothing Company Ltd. will not be liable for any import charges that occur when delivering to countries which enforce this policy. Local duties and customs will be payable on receipt. To find out more about these charges please contact your local postal service.
Competition Terms and Conditions (including Facebook promo's)
- Only people living in New Zealand are eligible to enter.
- Employees of Stretton Clothing Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- All entries must be complete to be valid.
- In the case of a competition question, then this must also be answered correctly, to be valid.
- Only one entry per email address will be accepted as valid.
- All complete entries received on time will be entered into the prize draw.
- Entries must be received by midnight on the stated closing date.
- The winning entry will be drawn on the day after the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email within two working days of being drawn. The winner must respond to this email within five working days to confirm contact details and address details. If the winner does not, then the competition will be re-drawn. If for any reason the winner does not receive communication from Stretton clothing they have one month to claim any prize by contacting Head Office.
- Upon re-draw, the winner from this will then go through point 8 again.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Stretton Clothing and the competition promotion company reserves the right to terminate this promotion without notice at any time.
- Entry is consent to receive Annah Stretton email newsletters and promotions.
- Entry is consent to be added to the email mailing list for the competition promotion company for future promotions or emails.
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize package is not transferable nor exchangeable.
- The winners acknowledge that Stretton Clothing accepts no responsibility or liability for any harm, damage or illness or injury, which may occur as a result of the winners winning the prize, and the winner accepts and uses the prize at his or her own risk.
- The winners acknowledge that Stretton Clothing accepts no responsibility or liability for any prizes being sent to incorrect postal addresses. Stretton Clothing uses what is confirmed via email from the prize winner.
- Stretton Clothing reserves the right to amend/ decide the required number of entries for a competition in relation to choosing a winner at its own disclosure.
- By sending in an entry, you accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Cookies and local storage
Cookies are necessary to protect your privacy while disclosing your address details and while logging in and allow us to provide an optimal experience when using our website. Please note if you choose not to allow cookies, you may not be able to access all the services on our website.
Annah Stretton also uses Google technology to better understand your user behaviour. When you use our website and perform certain actions such as making purchases or adding items to your cart, we use Google technology to record this. This enables us to remarket to you using Google technology and means that you may see ads from Annah Stretton when you visit other websites. You can opt out of Google's, and our, use of these cookies by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager. View Google's advertising privacy policies.
HAPPY TO HELP
We invite you to make queries into any matters concerning our products whether it be sizing, fabric, colour, brand – whatever you may wish to discuss prior to purchasing. When you receive your order we recommend that you check your purchase against your receipt as soon as you receive and try on item/s to determine if any returns or exchanges are required. All garments will be quality-checked before being sent to you. Please contact us here.