Here's your opportunity to work for a clothing brand that is changing woman's lives. Every dress we sell enables us to continue our work with transforming the lives of female offenders, restoring New Zealander's health and well being and opening doors for the next wave of woman entrepreneurs.
We are currently looking for a full time Retail Manager for our Tauranga store. Sole charge Mondays - For more details please CLICK HERE email Tanya@strettonclothing.co.nz
HEAD OFFICE - Morrinsville
Are you a confident self-starter with exceptional communication, negotiation and organisation skills? Do you love rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, no matter what job needs doing? If that sounds like you, you sound perfect for us!
Annah Stretton is looking for a PART-TIME, ADMINISTRATIVE ALL-ROUNDER to join the Stretton Clothing Head Office team in Morrinsville, Waikato.
You will spend your day directly supporting Annah Stretton across her full suite of fashion and social enterprises. To be successful in this role, the following skills and experience are a must:
- Previous Project Coordination or Administrative experience
- A calm under fire personality with bucket loads of optimism and energy
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and negotiate well at all levels inside and outside of the organisation
- A strong sense of urgency & ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to make decisions based on accurate data
- Excellent work habits, punctuality and organisational skills
- Technology savvy
The role has awesome opportunity written all over it!
- You will work for a company with a huge giving heart. Our clothing is designed for impact – including social impact. That means part of every purchase contributes to the life changing work being done by the Stretton Foundation and our 3 charities; RAW, Kia Puāwai and The Good Collective.
- You will report directly to Annah Stretton
- The hours are flexible - a minimum of 20 hours per week
If you consider yourself a talented all-rounder and are on the lookout for a unique, purposeful and diverse role, stop looking and apply for this role by submitting your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a part time retail assistant for our Pukekohe store. Sole charge Mondays - For more details please email Tanya@strettonclothing.co.nz
AUCKLAND - NEWMARKET, DEVONPORT, PUKEKOHE
We are looking for casual retail assistants to be apart of our Auckland stores and work when needed. For more details please email Tanya@strettonclothing.co.nz.
We are looking for a casual retail assistant to be apart of the our Tauranga store team and work when needed. For more details please email email@example.com.
Your dream job awaits when Annah Stretton is hiring!
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to work in the exciting world of fashion retailing, then wonder no more because Annah Stretton is hiring!
With full on-the-job training and support supplied, all you need for the job is a sunny side up attitude, a love of fashion and commitment to show up every day with your ‘A’ game.
Here's what working at Annah Stretton can offer you:
- A fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Lots of on-going support, training and development
- A great base salary with a cherry on top bonus scheme
- Amazing Staff discounts to keep you looking fabulous every day!
- Flexible working hours
- Zero parking tickets - a carpark is usually provided!
Interested in finding out more?
Please forward your cover letter and resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply directly to one of the positions listed above!
Expressions Of Interest - All Areas
We are always open to expressions of interest from like-minded candidates for our Annah Stretton stores and head office. We'd like to hear from people who are hardworking, proactive, are team players, can think for themselves and who will bring positivity to all aspects of the job and of course, be beautifully presented while doing so!
Please get in touch by sending your C.V to: email@example.com
Reference: Expression of interest
We look forward to hearing from you!