Summer Wedding Dress - Ivory
SHIPPING WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 within New Zealand.
- For all orders under $150, a $6.99 Shipping + Handling fee will be charged, for anywhere in New Zealand.
- All New Zealand orders are delivered in a signature required courier parcel. Next day delivery where possible.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box address.
- Occasionally we may have to source a garment from one of our stores - this can add up to 3 days to our delivery time.
SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA
- Please allow 5-10 working days for our tracked delivery service
- Occasionally we may have to source a garment from one of our stores - this can add up to 2 days to our delivery time.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $450 to Australia
All orders to Australia - under $450 a $20 shipping fee will be applied.
Please note: We do not offer delivery to Australian PO Boxes
- Please note: Under the free shipping offer - We only cover the standard delivery of $30.
- If your parcel weighs more than 3kg we will contact you to arrange extra payment.
SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY (OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA)
- For all international orders, $55 will be charged to your order for shipping which covers parcels up to 3kg. If your parcel weighs more than 3kg we will contact you to arrange extra payment.
- Some countries (particularly the United Arab Emirates and Middle East) are more expensive to ship to - if the courier charge exceeds $55.00 we will contact you to arrange extra payment.
- Any questions regarding International Shipping and Additional Charges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
CAN I MARK THIS AS A GIFT/LOWER VALUE?
For legal reasons we cannot declare items as a lower value, as the invoices must read true to the contents of the package and the initial transaction.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE TAX AND DUTIES ON THE SHIPMENT?
Yes, these are not included in your order total and are determined at destination. Any import taxes and customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the consignee. Each country has different thresholds for these charges, we advise you to check with your local customs for full details on any fees/delays that might be incurred. Please note, if a consignment is unable to be delivered due to refusal of these charges, the consignment will be abandoned, find more info here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS:
Stretton Clothing Company Ltd. will not be liable for any import charges that occur when delivering to countries which enforce this policy. Local duties and customs will be payable on receipt. To find out more about these charges please contact your local postal service.
RETURNS ARE EASY
BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION JACKETS
Please choose carefully as since these are handcrafted and one a kind - we can not accept returns or exhanges on these jackets.
IN-STORE RETURNS POLICY:
For all FULL PRICED in-store purchases, please choose carefully as we do not offer a refund for a simple change of mind. We are more than happy to offer an exchange or credit note with in 7 days from purchase date. Of course though, if your garment is faulty we will happily repair, exchange or refund.
Please note: We can not accept returns on face masks, accessories, shapewear and swimwear at anytime for hygiene reasons
For all SALE ITEM in-store purchases, please choose carefully, as this sale is final. We do not offer any exchange, credit or refund.
ONLINE STORE POLICY:
We want you to look and feel fabulous in your new Annah Stretton styles. Therefore, we are happy to exchange or refund (full priced items only) from any part of your online order that you are not satisfied with.
You can return any full price garment within 14 days of receiving it, no questions asked.
Please note: We can not accept returns on accessories, all face masks, shapewear and swimwear at anytime for hygiene reasons.
All purchases on SALE ITEMS online are Final - We are happy to offer an exchange or online credit if your item isn't suitable within 14 working days of receiving your item - but we will not be able to process a refund.
Please fill out this form
Stretton Clothing does its best to ensure that all customers receive top quality merchandise. However, if you believe that your item is faulty, or different from the description provided on the website, please contact us by email and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Approved refunds will be credited in the same manner in which they were originally paid.
Please note for ALL exchanges - the cost to return the item to our head office is at the customers expense. If the garment can be exchanged, we will call you to process the courier fee when return the new item to you.
Please send your returning goods to:
Stretton Clothing Company Limited
Attention: Online Returns
2 Marshall Street
If you are returning your item from outside of New Zealand, please contact us first at email@example.com so we can organise with you the best way to get the items back.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING - Before you return any garments to us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the procedure. Failure to do this may mean that you incur extra charges (Customs Duty). All charges and goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
HAPPY TO HELP
We invite you to make queries into any matters concerning our products whether it be sizing, fabric, colour, brand – whatever you may wish to discuss prior to purchasing. When you receive your order we recommend that you check your purchase against your receipt immediately and try on item/s to determine if any returns or exchanges are required. All garments will be quality-checked before being sent to you.
Please note that the colour of our products represented on your monitor may differ slightly to the physical item. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact us to discuss further. Every effort has been made to portray the colours of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depend on the monitor you are using, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will be completely accurate.
International Sizing Conversion
Tips To Help You Measure
To assist you with getting your size correct, we advise you (or a friend) to take your measurements using our measuring tips below, then compare this to our size guide above.
- Stand with feet together and arms at sides. Stand up nice and tall, don't slouch.
- Take measurements in your underwear or in lightweight clothes.
- Pull the tape measure snug against your skin, but not tight.
- Ask someone to measure you.
- Use your exact measurements whe selecting your size.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, under the armpits and around your back over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, find your natural waistline, keep tape snug but not tight.
Measure the fullest part of the hip, about 20cm below the waist.
Summer Wedding Dress - Ivory