Please note - No Ear's Need Mask Delivery time is 3 - 4 days
Take the strain off your ears when wearing a mask.
The Annah Stretton No Ears Mask - is our new favourite one to wear, is super comfy and now comes in the Simplistic style!
It can be worn for hours - no more pulling on your ears
- MUST BE WASHED BEFORE USE
- NOT A MEDICAL/ SURGICAL MASK
- This order is for X1 Mask
- This mask is double layered with no opening - so a filter can not be inserted
- If you would like to insert a filter please shop our Helix Mask range here
- 100% reusable and machine washable
- 100% cotton - DOUBLE LAYER
- Will need to be pressed back into shape
If you would like to place a bulk order for 200 masks or more
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Due to demand and fabric quantities, our range of fabrics will be constantly changing and unavailable for reorder.
The Little Accessory with Big Benefits
While it is important to stress that fabric face masks do NOT protect the wearer from airborne COVID-19 particles entering the nose, mouth or eyes, they do have some very worthy benefits.
We work to all CDC Regulations:
How to Wear a Cloth Face Covering
Cloth face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Reusable face masks help to:
- Reduce anxiety levels when visiting essential services
- Minimise face touching
- Capture droplets for those unwell and therefore help protect family members
- Protect our environment - 100% reusable and washable rather, not destined for landfill after one use.
Another great idea to make the mask even more secure - is it add a thin bit wire, over the nose area - that you can easily access through the easy open pouch insert. This means you can mold the mask to your nose and face.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Must be washed before you wear
Care: Wash in delicate's bag. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring. Line dry in Shade. Press / Iron back into shape.
International Sizing Conversion
Tips To Help You Measure
To assist you with getting your size correct, we advise you (or a friend) to take your measurements using our measuring tips below, then compare this to our size guide above.
- Stand with feet together and arms at sides. Stand up nice and tall, don't slouch.
- Take measurements in your underwear or in lightweight clothes.
- Pull the tape measure snug against your skin, but not tight.
- Ask someone to measure you.
- Use your exact measurements whe selecting your size.
|Measure around the fullest part of the bust, under the armpits and around your back over the shoulder blades.||Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, find your natural waistline, keep tape snug but not tight.||Measure the fullest part of the hip, about 20cm below the waist.|