Virginia Viva - Navy - SALE
SHIPPING WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 within New Zealand.
- For all orders under $150, a $8 Shipping + Handling fee will be charged, for anywhere in New Zealand.
- All New Zealand orders are delivered in a signature required courier parcel. Next day delivery where possible.
- If payment is not received within three working days, items will be returned to stock.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box address.
- Occasionally we may have to source a garment from one of our stores - this can add up to 3 days to our delivery time.
SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA
- Please allow 5-10 working days for our tracked delivery service
- Occasionally we may have to source a garment from one of our stores - this can add up to 2 days to our delivery time.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $450 to Australia
All orders to Australia - under $450 a $28 shipping fee will be applied.
Please note: We do not offer delivery to Australian PO Boxes
- Please note: Under the free shipping offer - We only cover the standard delivery of $30.
- If your parcel weighs more than 3kg we will contact you to arrange extra payment.
- Our courier delivers to most major towns and cities, but there is an extra charge to deliver to any address they classify as 'out of area' in Australia. Please email for a quote - This will not be covered under the free shipping offer.
- For all international orders, $55 will be charged to your order for shipping which covers parcels up to 3kg. If your parcel weighs more than 3kg we will contact you to arrange extra payment.
- Some countries (particularly the United Arab Emirates and Middle East) are more expensive to ship to - if the courier charge exceeds $55.00 we will contact you to arrange extra payment.
- Any questions regarding International Shipping and Additional Charges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
CAN I MARK THIS AS A GIFT/LOWER VALUE?
For legal reasons we cannot declare items as a lower value, as the invoices must read true to the contents of the package and the initial transaction.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE TAX AND DUTIES ON THE SHIPMENT?
Yes, these are not included in your order total and are determined at destination. Any import taxes and customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the consignee. Each country has different thresholds for these charges, we advise you to check with your local customs for full details on any fees/delays that might be incurred. Please note, if a consignment is unable to be delivered due to refusal of these charges, the consignment will be abandoned, find more info here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS:
Stretton Clothing Company Ltd. will not be liable for any import charges that occur when delivering to countries which enforce this policy. Local duties and customs will be payable on receipt. To find out more about these charges please contact your local postal service.
RETURNS ARE EASY
Online Store Policy:
We want you to look and feel fabulous in your new Annah Stretton styles. Therefore, we are happy to exchange or refund (full priced items only) any part of your online order that you are not satisfied with. -
You can return any full price garment within 14 days, no questions asked.
All purchases on SALE ITEMS in-store OR Online are Final - We are happy to offer an exchange or online credit if your item isn't suitable - but we will not be able to process a refund.
For all in-store purchases, please choose carefully as we do not offer a refund for a simple change of mind. We are more than happy to offer an exchange or credit note. Of course though, if your garment is faulty we will happy refund.
For Full Priced Items: Please print out and complete our returns form.
For Sale Items: Please print out and complete our sales garment returns form.
- The item/s must be unworn and unwashed.
- All labels and swing tags must still be attached.
- You must notify us within 48 hours of receiving your order if you intent to return it.
- You must return your items withing five working days of receiving it.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be actioned on Monday.
Return postage must be paid for by the customer. Please ensure adequate postage is attached, as Cash on Delivery returns will not be accepted. We also recommend you send your return back via a trackable method of postage, as we will not be responsible for lost or missing parcels, and all goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Annah Stretton Clothing does its best to ensure that all customers receive top quality merchandise. However, if you believe that your item is faulty, or different from the description provided on the website, please contact us by email and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Approved refunds will be credited in the same manner in which they were originally paid.
Please send your returned goods to (if sending within New Zealand):
Stretton Clothing Company Limited
Attention: Online Returns
2-4 Marshall Street
If you are returning your item from outside of New Zealand, please contact us first at email@example.com so we can organise with you the best way to get the items back.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING - Before you return any garments to us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the procedure. Failure to do this may mean that you incur extra charges (Customs Duty). All charges and goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
HAPPY TO HELP
We invite you to make queries into any matters concerning our products whether it be sizing, fabric, colour, brand – whatever you may wish to discuss prior to purchasing. When you receive your order we recommend that you check your purchase against your receipt immediately and try on item/s to determine if any returns or exchanges are required. All garments will be quality-checked before being sent to you.
Please note that the colour of our products represented on your monitor may differ slightly to the physical item. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact us to discuss further. Every effort has been made to portray the colours of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depend on the monitor you are using, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will be completely accurate.
International Sizing Conversion
Tips To Help You Measure
To assist you with getting your size correct, we advise you (or a friend) to take your measurements using our measuring tips below, then compare this to our size guide above.
- Stand with feet together and arms at sides. Stand up nice and tall, don't slouch.
- Take measurements in your underwear or in lightweight clothes.
- Pull the tape measure snug against your skin, but not tight.
- Ask someone to measure you.
- Use your exact measurements whe selecting your size.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, under the armpits and around your back over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, find your natural waistline, keep tape snug but not tight.
Measure the fullest part of the hip, about 20cm below the waist.
VIRGINIA VIVA DRESS
Our Best Seller is back!
- The perfect A-line dress .
- Neat little sleeve.
- Gentle scoop neckline front and back.
- Zip at back easy to get on / off.
Recommend for: Tulip, Bluebell or Rosebud
Have fun with cheerful floral prints this summer. Pair with Heels or Flat, for a day to night look.
Model is 5’7 and is wearing a size 10
Fabric: 80% Rayon / 20% Nylon
Care: Gentle machine wash in cool water separately in delicates bag. Wash inside out. Use wool detergent. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring.Lay flat in shade. Do Not Iron.