Take cover NZ facemasks are on a mission to protect the vulnerable in our community with our BUY ONE, GIVE ONE offer.
Find out more details here
DELIVERY - NEXT DAY ON ALL ORDERS - ( Except if this is high Volume order)
WE WANT TO MAKE SURE WE CATCH UP WITH YOUR ORDERS & THE DONATION MASKS GETTING WHERE THEY NEED TO BE ASAP
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT
PLEASE NOTE: COLOURS OF MASKS IN IMAGES - ARE INDICATIVE ONLY
WE ARE SIMPLY USING FABRIC THAT WE HAVE TO MEET A NEED. This is not about fashion - it is about function.
This is a community project where all the fabrics, trims and labour are donated.
We are using what we have to get masks to some of our most vulnerable communities. Fabrics continue to changes, and orders increase and fabrics are depleted.
If you would like to place a bulk order for 200 masks or more
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MUST BE WASHED BEFORE USE - Hot Wash Please
- NOT A MEDICAL/ SURGICAL MASK
- Beautiful limited edition fabrics
- 3 assorted fabrics per pack* (will vary between orders)
- Protective insert pouch - for a gauze or sterile pad (for extra protection)
- 100% reusable and machine washable
- 100% cotton
- 100% made in NZ
*Note: Due to demand and fabric quantities, our range of fabrics will be constantly changing and unavailable for reorder.
*NOTE: DUE TO THE WAY THE COTTON MASK IS MADE - WE CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH - THE MASK MUST BE WASHED BEFORE YOU WEAR IT IN A HOT WASH - TO MAKE SURE IT IS THE CLEANEST IT CAN POSSIBLY BE, FOR THE WEARER
The Little Accessory with Big Benefits
While it is important to stress that fabric face masks do NOT protect the wearer from airborne COVID-19 particles entering the nose, mouth or eyes, they do have some very worthy benefits.
We work to all CDC Regulations:
How to Wear a Cloth Face Covering
Cloth face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Reusable face masks help to:
- Reduce anxiety levels when visiting essential services
- Minimise face touching
- Capture droplets for those unwell and therefore help protect family members
- Protect our environment - 100% reusable and washable rather, not destined for landfill after one use.
Another great idea to make the mask even more secure - is it add a thin bit wire, over the nose area - that you can easily access through the easy open pouch insert. This means you can mold the mask to your nose and face.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Must be washed before you wear
Care: Machine Hot Wash in delicate's bag. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring. Line dry in shade.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HYGIENE REASONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON THIS PRODUCT.
International Sizing Conversion
Tips To Help You Measure
To assist you with getting your size correct, we advise you (or a friend) to take your measurements using our measuring tips below, then compare this to our size guide above.
- Stand with feet together and arms at sides. Stand up nice and tall, don't slouch.
- Take measurements in your underwear or in lightweight clothes.
- Pull the tape measure snug against your skin, but not tight.
- Ask someone to measure you.
- Use your exact measurements whe selecting your size.
|Measure around the fullest part of the bust, under the armpits and around your back over the shoulder blades.||Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, find your natural waistline, keep tape snug but not tight.||Measure the fullest part of the hip, about 20cm below the waist.|